- The administration of the School of Health Technology, Jahun, Jigawa State, has begun selling applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to be admitted into the School of Health Technology, Jahun, Jigawa State, programs for the academic 2023/2024 session.
College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun Courses
- Community Health Extension Worker ( CHEW)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Dental Health Technician
- Health Information Technician (HIT)
- Environmental Health Technician ( EVT)
- Dispensing opticians
- Biomedical engineering
- Certification in JCHEW, Junior Community Health Extension Specialist JCHEW (Female only).
College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun Admission Requirements
Candidates applying for Diplomas in the Diploma program must hold five (5) points in English Mathematics, Biology Physics, Chemistry, and Physics. Candidates applying for Certificates require at minimum 3 credits in English Mathematics, Maths as well as Biology for JCHEW, and Chemistry for CMBE as well as any additional 2 credits in science-related subjects.
NOTE: FOR CHEW AND JCHEW PROGRAMS ONLY WAEC AND NECO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun Admission Form
The sales of Application forms will begin from the 6th of March 2023 until the 6th of April 2023.
|2||Click “apply” to create a profile.|
|3||Input the required details.|
|4||Click “submit” to generate RRR.|
|5||You can make the payment following the instructions on the website using an ATM card, a bank’s USSD phone number or the account’s number.|
|6||After payment is successful After successful payment, log in to finish your application, following the directions on the dashboard of the student.|
|7||Print the acknowledgment slip.|
|8||Watch for the CBT invitation. The time, date, and venue will be announced.|
- There is no requirement to send an Application for admission to the institution before the time of CBT.
- Invitations to participate in CBT will be mailed to the email address or phone number given in the application process.
Please Share this Post If you believe this article might be helpful to someone else, you can forward it to them using the buttons below!