- Are you thinking about the possibility of a nursing career? It is the School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro, Abeokuta is seeking interested candidates to apply to their Basic General Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic year. Find out more about the application procedure as well as eligibility requirements and important dates to be aware of.
The School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro, Abeokuta is seeking applications from competent applicants in the 2023-2024 basic General Nursing Programme. Learn the application process and conditions you must meet to be accepted into this highly regarded nursing school.
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
In order to be admitted applicants must have at least the Senior Secondary School Certificate (e.g., WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) and at least five credits, comprising English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics, at not more than two sessions.
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Admission Application Process
Interested applicants can download an application by paying the non-refundable application fee of 15000 Naira Only (N15,000.00) by using any of these payment methods:
- Online Payment Method Pay in a flash; Click here to continue or go here to sign up.
- Pay with a Bank Account: Once you have finished making the payment follow this link to request your PIN to complete your Application Form to fill out and submit. Be aware that requests for PINs for this method are processed in 72-hour intervals (Working days only) from the date of the request.
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank PLC
- Account Name: Sacred Heart Hospital (School of Nursing)
- Account Number: 1014695325 (Direct Transfer Not Allowed)
Disclosure: Admission into the School of Nursing is handled exclusively through the school’s Admission Office. The school is not held accountable for any fees paid or admissions made through agents.
- Wednesday, 19th July 2023: Admission Portal Closes
- Saturday, 22nd July 2023: Entrance Examination
- Friday, 5th August 2023: Entrance Examination Results
- 18th August 2023: Interview (Written & Oral) and Verification of Credentials
- 2-September-2023 Candidates who have been successful in” Interview results and certificate verification through WAEC or NECO
- 25th September 2023: Wait for List Check-up
- 14th October 2023: Resumption in Hostel
Disclaimer: Please note the fact that applications for the School of Nursing are exclusively controlled through the school’s Admission Office. Admissions are not available through agents or third-party. It is the School of Nursing will not be held responsible or accountable for admissions or payments made through unauthorized individuals or organizations.
Please Share this Post If you believe this post could be of use to someone else, please forward it to them using the buttons below!