- The School of Health Technology Minna is seeking applications for the academic session 2023/2024. The school offers a variety of courses that include JCHEW, CHEW, NDHIM, DHEP, MLT, PT, EVT, and EHA. To apply, go to the official website of the school and follow the steps to apply to begin your career in health today.
Are you enthusiastic about working in the health industry? If so you may want to consider studying programs offered by the School of Health Technology, Minna programs in 2023/2024. The school is seeking applicants who are qualified for admission to its diploma and certificate programs.
School Of Health Technology Minna Courses and Requirements
CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH (JCHEW)
Minimum of three (3) O’level Credits in not more than two sessions in GCE/NECO/WAEC SSCE which should include English Mathematics, Language, and Biology. You must also have two (2) scores in other subjects that are relevant. Chemistry and Physics are added benefits.
DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH (CHEW)
Five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sessions in the GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE which should include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Anyone who has JCHEW Certificates JCHEW Certificate in addition to the Minimum O’Level Requirement are eligible to apply and join at the 200-level level.
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (MLT)
A minimum of five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sessions in the GCE/NECO WAEC SSCE/GCE SSCE that must comprise English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The score must not exceed 10 (10) years old.
Holders of a Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) Certificate in addition to the minimum O’Level requirements can apply.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (PT)
Five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sessions in NECO/GCE SSCE or WAEC SSCE that must comprise English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HIM)/ (MEDICAL RECORD)
Minimum of five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sessions in GCE/NECO’s SSCE/WAEC’s SSCE must comprise English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics Chemistry.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (EVT)
Minimum of four (4) O’Level credits and 1 Pass in not more than two attempts in the GCE/NECO/WAEC SSCE that must comprise English Language, Biology/Health Science, and one of the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Geography Chemistry, as well as Agric Science.
Holders of an Environmental Health Assistant Certificate in addition to the stipulated Minimum O’Level Requirement may apply for membership at 200 Level.
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH EDUCATION AND PROMOTION (HPE)
Minimum of four (4) O’Level credits at not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO GCE/WAEC which includes English Mathematics, Language Biology/Health Science, and any other subject.
How to Apply for the School Of Health Technology Minna Admission Form
If you’re thinking of applying to the School of Health Technology, Minna Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you navigate the application procedure:
- Visit the official school website at www.schoolofhealthtechnologyminna.com.ng and click on the “Apply” button.
- Input your name, additional names, email address, and telephone number, then click the “Pay now “Pay Now” button.
- Hit”Apply for a loan” or the “Payment for Application Form” button and confirm that your information is spelled correctly.
- Hit”Yes, Pay via Remita “Yes, Pay via Remita” button. It will take you to Remita Payment Gateway. Be patient and don’t close your browser.
- Make sure that the caption on the Remita Payment Gateway reads “SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECH MINNA – NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT” and click”Submit” and the “Submit” button.
- Choose the method of payment you prefer like credit card or USSD, or a bank branch. If the transaction is successful, please wait to see Remita Payment Gateway redirect you. Remita Payment Gateway to redirect you to the portal for your school.
- The number for your application is generated and delivered to your email address. Complete the different fields with the correct information, then hit”Submit “Submit” button.
- Select”Print Profile” or click on the “Print Profile” button to print or download the application form.
In the end, applying at Minna’s School of Health Technology, Minna is a simple procedure that is completed online, from your home. Follow the steps listed above to finish your application and begin the first step toward an exciting career in the health field.
You can Share the Post: If you feel this article could be useful to someone else, you can forward it to them using the buttons below!