- Learn more about the university of Abuja (UNIABUJA) 2023 in a contact session on postgraduate education admissions for a sandwich and part-time MEd and PGDE programs and MEd programmes, including application requirements, information, and dates.
The University of Abuja invites qualified candidates to apply to the Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Masters of Education (MEd) degree programs on a part-time or alternate basis in 2023 for their session of contact. Learn more about the various programs available and the criteria to be admitted.
UNIABUJA Part-Time & Sandwich MEd Programmes
- Sandwich MEd Programs (30 months duration):
- MEd Curriculum Studies
- MEd Educational Administration and Planning
- MEd Guidance and Counselling
- MEd Social Studies Education
- Part-Time MEd Programs (24 months duration):
- MEd Educational Psychology
- MEd Language Education
- MEd Science Education
- MEd Mathematics Education
- Five (5) O’level credits, which include English and Maths, in no more than two consecutive sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of education with the minimum requirement Of Second Class Lower Division, or First degree in any discipline, in conjunction with a PGDE degree from an accredited institution.
UNIABUJA Part-Time & Sandwich PGD Programmes
- Admissions method: Sandwich and Part-Time basis
- Duration of time: 18 months
- First Degree/HND in teaching subjects
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Part-Time & Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form
Cost of Application: N25,000
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Simply click on ” Click here to apply.”
- On the left side Click on Institute of Education.
- Enter the details you want to use (surname first name, names of other people’s email addresses, as well as the number) and then click Next.
- On the page for payment previews On the payment preview page, click Generate RRR.
- Pay with a click, and you’ll be taken to the remita platform. fill in your card’s details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- Following a successful transaction and successful transaction, you will be taken to the portal again and the number of your application generated is displayed, and you are able to exit from the site.
- Select “Main Login”, and enter the applicant’s number as well as the surname as your password to continue the application process.
Deadline The sale of application forms will end on the 28th of May, Sunday, 2023.
Don’t miss the opportunity to advance your education by pursuing Abuja University’s Postgraduate Diploma and Masters of Education programs in a sandwich and part-time basis. Apply now and reserve your spot in this year’s 2023 contact session.
Please Share this Post If you believe this article could be useful to someone else, please use the sharing buttons below!