- The administration of the University of Africa, Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT) has announced the admissions list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The UAT admissions list has been uploaded successfully online.
How to Check UAT Admission List
This announcement is intended to notify everyone who is applying to The University of Africa, Toru-Orua for the session 2022/2203 to visit your JAMB CAPS portal for their admission status. Those that have been given admission should accept it on the jamb caps portal before login into https://my.uat.edu.ng to continue the internal admission process.
The freshmen who have been admitted must continue to complete their registration process. The process is described in the following paragraphs;
- Visit https://my.uat.edu.ng
- Scroll down to 2022/2023 Acceptance, and Click Get e-pin Today (if you don’t already have one) Click Already have an e-pin(if you already have a pin)
- You must enter your JAMB REG NUMBER AND SCORE.
- Input your First name (Your name) along with your last name (father or your family name) with an email address that is valid, as well as your telephone number, and click on the submit button.
- The option to submit payment will appear.
- Click On Make Payment. Make payment using a credit card (ATM card)
- After successful payment following successful payment, the system will create the Admission ID as well as Password. and these will be emailed to your mobile phone and email address you have provided.
- Once you have logged in, then use the e-pin you’ve generated and password to sign in and then complete your Bio-data and Primary and post-primary school.
- After you have completed your required data After completing your required data, you must wait for the admissions officer of the University of Africa to confirm and confirm the information provided along with the information you’ve provided by jamb like your Olevel
- You will receive a data confirmation SMS after approval is granted by the admissions officer
- Log back in, make a payment for school fees after success, click Print, and print all the documents. (7pages)
- Then bring the court affidavit from the court to be signed by the judge.
For any support, reach us via email: [email protected] or call 08147516488,07032671390
Please Share this Post If you feel this article could be useful to someone else, you can use the sharing buttons below!