Cyber Security JAMB combination >admission requirements for studying Cyber Security in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s degree in cyber Security is highly competitive. Understanding the requirements will allow you to register with ease and avoid any mistakes.
This page contains the following information:
- Cyber Security O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Cyber Security Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Cyber Security UTME Subjects Combination;
- and other information that can help users to make the best decisions to gain admission to the study of Cyber Security.
Please review the Cyber Security program admission requirements below attentively. If you satisfy the conditions, you are able to begin the UTME/Direct Entry registration.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Cyber Security
Direct Entry Requirement for Cyber Security:
- (i) (2) (2) A Level passes in Science subjects, including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Cyber Security:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes that comprise English Language, Mathematics, and Physics as well as two (2) additional Science subjects.
The UTME Subject combo used for Cyber Security:
- Mathematics, Physics, and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics, and Geography.
Note: Please refer to JAMB Brochure for comments/waiver forms to ensure Cyber Security.
Please Share this Post If you believe this post could be of use to someone else, you can forward it to them using the buttons below!