- Learn about The Federal University Dutse (FUD) acceptance fee and registration procedure for fresh students for the academic session 2022/2023 with this comprehensive step-by-step guide covering everything from the acceptance fee to the registration process for classes.
This announcement is intended to inform all applicants that have been granted provisional admission to FUD. Federal University, Dutse (FUD) has different first-degree programs in the academic session 2022/2023 and the administration of the institution has announced the amount they’ll be required to pay for admission acceptance fees and registration information.
FUD Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Visit the FUD portal at www.putme.fud.edu.ng.
- Log in with the JAMB number as your username and your state of birth as your password.
- Go to”Pay Now” under the “Admission Status” tab to pay the admission fees.
- Create a Remita Retrieval Referral (RRR) reference number.
- Make use of the RRR number in order to pay the acceptance fee using a valid debit card.
- Print your Remita as well as acceptance receipts.
- Bring your department’s accountant to be verified and certified prior to going through your institution.
- Bring your documents to your department’s office for screening, and the collection of your admissions letter.
- After confirmation by the department head Complete the registration process by visiting myportal.fud.edu.ng by paying the registration fee.
FUD Registration Procedure
- Visit www.myportal.fud.edu.ng and log in using your JAMB registration number and state of origin (in capital letters) as your password.
- Select”School Fees,” then click the “School Fees” tab to create a payment invoice. Select either”Full Payment” “Full Payment” or “Part Payment” plan.
- Simply click on the Remita image to make a payment online using a credit card or debit card. You can also create an invoice receipt and be paid at FUD Microfinance, or any other commercial bank.
- After you have made your payment, create the registration code.
- Log off and log back in using the newly registered number for your password and username.
- Switch your password to a stronger password (a combination of numbers, letters as well as specific characters).
- Upload your passport picture and then update your bio-data.
- Download the necessary forms, like the form for clinics, by clicking”Downloadable. “Downloadable” tab.
- You can register for semester classes in “Course Registration.” Consult your coordinator at your level for guidance on the courses you should register for.
- You can reserve a bed by clicking “Hostel” if you need accommodation.
Please Share this Post If you believe this article might be useful to someone else, you can use the sharing buttons below!