The National Examination Council (NECO) has begun offering applications for 2022/2023 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE). Only pupils in the final year of primary school are eligible to take the tests. Find out how to get this Unity Schools Common Entrance form below.
It is the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) that is required to be able to enter JSS 1. Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Unity Colleges. Only students in the final year of primary school are eligible to take the test. (That is, pupils who are in the sixth grade).
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has scheduled the 2022 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) which is administered to allow students admission to Federal Unity Colleges from 23rd April 2022 until 7th May 2022.
The exam was moved in order to provide states that have low registration of candidates the chance to sign up their candidates for the test.
Candidates, parents, or guardians, as well as other relevant participants, are therefore asked to note the latest date for the test.
The registration process for candidates will be open until the date for the exam.
Parents, candidates, and guardians are urged to download the latest Examination TimeTable from the Council’s website: www.neco.gov.ng.
The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) to be able to get admission into JSS 1 of Federal Unity Colleges in 2022 will be held all across the country on Saturday, April 7.
23 rd April 2022 7th May 2022.
NCEE Registration Eligibility
Year-end pupils of primary schools that must not be younger than 10 years old or older than 13 years old by September 2022.
How to Apply for National Common Entrance Examination Online
The cost of registration for 2022 NCEE is Four Thousand Five Hundred (N4,500.00) Naira per applicant
To sign up candidate(s) to NCEE or Head Teachers Parents or Guardians who are already users, they must log in using their credentials and sign in. New users should:
- Visit neco.gov.ng/ncee
- Create an account online using the number of your phone and email address
- Create the account via your email
- Make a payment to NECO TSA. NECO TSA uses the following payment methods:
- BANK BRANCH
- INTERNET BANKING
- Input the bio-data of the candidate and upload a passport-sized photo
- Print a photo card.
For more information on how to sign up a candidate(s) visit “Step by Step Guide” on neco.gov.ng/ncee.
- The payment of examinations like the National Common Entrance Examination is completed through NECO’s portal. NECO portal.
- Changes in Name or Date of Birth, as well as changes to the State of Origin, will not be considered after the registration on the internet for a candidate.
- Candidates who are qualified to attend oversubscribed Colleges will be placed in any alternative college, based on the capacity that is available at Federal Unity Colleges. Federal Unity Colleges.
The website will close at 8:00 am on Saturday, April 7.
23rd April 2022 7th May 2022.
Structure of the National Common Entrance Examination
The test will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
List of Federal Unity Colleges
Candidates can choose from any of the three (3) of the three (3) Federal Unity Colleges as First (1st) and Second (2nd) or Third (3rd) selections i.e. three (1) schools of the three (3) geopolitical zones.
Share This Post: If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!