- Did you submit an application to the Basic Midwifery course within Jigawa State College of Nursing? The exam results for the entrance exam are in and you are able to see your admission status on the internet.
This a good news story for prospective applicants to the Basic Midwifery Program at the Jigawa State College of Nursing! The results of the entrance exam have been announced and applicants can verify their status on the portal of the college.
How to Check Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Log in to www.consbabura.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission”
- Click on ” Admission Status“
- Enter your telephone number to complete the process
- Select “Print invitation slip” to see your admission status
If you’ve been offered provisional admission, congrats!
Please Share this Post If you believe this article could be useful to someone else, please forward it to them using the buttons below!